Terms of Service
Last updated: 14 January 2022
- You are legally qualified to enter a legally binding contract with Stroll;
- You are seeking a meaningful and genuine connection;
- You are not prohibited by law to use our Services;
- You have not been convicted of indictable offences, sex crimes or any crime involving violence;
- You are not required by the law to register as a sex offender with any government authorities;
- You do not have more than one account on our Services;
- You have not been previously removed from using our Services, unless you’ve expressed permission from us to create a new account.
You agree that you will not:
- Misrepresent your personal information, not limiting to your, identity, age, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner including being discriminatory, abusive and dishonest;
- Harass or stalk other Users of the App;
- Post or share prohibited content
- Use our Services for any harmful or illegal purposes;
- Use our Services to create a pyramid or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud, or other similar practices;
- Develop, support or use softwares, devices, scripts, crawlers other types of code and manual or automatic device, to scrape or otherwise access, retrieve, index from Stroll or its services, or in any way reproduce profiles and other data from the services;
- Promote or agree to participate in any activity that violates any of these Terms.
Prohibited Content – We encourage the free expression of our users on Stroll to create more meaningful and genuine connections, but we prohibit uploading or sharing content that:
- Is discriminatory or which promotes racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- Is obscene, pornographic, violent, defamatory, or otherwise may offend human dignity, or contains nudity;
- Could be reasonably deemed to be offensive or to harass, upset or embarrass or alarm any other person;
- Encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the the submission of which in itself constitutes a criminal offence;
- Is related to commercial activities, including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or telephone numbers, solicitation for services)
- Involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- Contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programmes or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Stroll or otherwise;
- Impersonates any other person, or was not written by you;
We are committed to maintaining a safe and respectful community at Stroll, and we do not tolerate any misbehaviours or inappropriate content. We encourage you to report inappropriate Member Content or misconduct by other users. You can report directly by tapping the three dots that are located on the top right corner above a users profile, or in your respective chats with them, and selecting “Report”.
3. USE OF THE SERVICE
4. CONTENT OWNERSHIP
While using our Services, you will have access to three types of content on the App, namely (i) content that you upload or provide (”Your Content”); (ii) content that other users provide (”Member Content”), and (iii) content that Stroll provides (”Our Content”). In this Agreement, “Content” includes, without limitation, all text, images, video, audio, or other material on our Services, including information that on user’s profiles and in direct messages between users.
4A. YOUR CONTENT
You are solely responsible and hold full liability for Your Content and will indemnify, defend, release and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content.
You may not display any personal contact information or banking information in relation to you or any other person (e.g. addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details). If you choose to reveal any personal information about yourself, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to exercise cautions when sharing information online.
Your profile will be visible to people around the world, so make sure you are comfortable sharing Your Content before you post. You acknowledge and consent that Your Content may be viewed by other users, and, notwithstanding these Terms, other users may share Your Content with third parties. By uploading Your Content on Stroll you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and license to do so, and automatically grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use Your Content to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, translate, modify and distribute Your Content. Your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that Stroll’s license shall be exclusive with respect to creating derivative works through the use of our Services. For instance, Stroll would have an exclusive license to screenshots of our Services that include Your Content.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review Your Content, and we have the right to remove, delete, edit, or prevent access to any of Your Content at any point of time in our sole discretion. Furthermore, you understand that we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
4B. MEMBER CONTENT
Other members of Stroll will also share content on our Services. Member content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored in the servers and displayed at the direction of that user.
You do not have any rights in relation to other users’ Member Content, and you may only use Member Content for the purpose of of allowing people to match and communicate with one another. You may not use other users’ information for commercial purposes, to spam, harass or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your Account if you misuse other user’s information.
4C. OUR CONTENT
All content on Stroll belongs to us. Any text, content, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, and other intellectual property appearing on Our Services is owned, controlled or licensed by us. All rights, title, and interest in and to Our Content remains with us at all times.
5. RIGHTS YOU ARE GRANTED BY STROLL
For as long as you comply with these Terms, Stroll grants you to a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable, sub-licensable license to access and use our Services as intended by these Terms and applicable laws.
6. RISK ASSUMPTION AND PRECAUTIONS
You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all risks associated with any interaction within and outside of the App with others, including dating. We are not responsible for the conduct of our users or their compatibility with you or other users. You agree to take full responsibility and necessary precautions when sharing your personal information and communication with other users, and meeting other users in person. You understand that we do not conduct background checks, or verify the identity, profile pictures, or review content posted by other users unless required in the circumstance of user complaints, reports and suspected misconduct.
7. ACCOUNT TERMINATION
You can delete your account at any time by going to the “Settings” tab, and selecting “Account”. Stroll may terminate or suspend your account if you have violated these Terms, misused our Services, or behaved in a way that Stroll deems inappropriate or unlawful, on or off our Services.
The App, Site, Our Content, and Member Content are all provided to you “as is” and “as available” and to the extend permitted by applicable law, grants no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise with respect to our services, including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality. Stroll does not represent or warrant that (a) our services will be uninterrupted, secure, or error free; (b) any defects or errors in our services will be corrected, or (c) that any content or information you obtain on or through our Services will be accurate.
Stroll takes no responsibility for any content that you or another user or third party posts, sends or receives through our Services. Stroll does not take responsibility for the identity, intentions, legitimacy, or veracity of any users with whom you may be interacting with through Stroll. Violated content is in the sole responsibility of the user that posts it, although Stroll reserves the right to review and remove it.
Stroll does not conduct criminal background checks or identity verification checks on its users when they create an account with us. Where suspicious activities or profiles are detected, Stroll reserves the right to conduct, and you authorise Stroll to conduct, any criminal background check or other screenings at any time using available public records, and you agree that any information you provide may be used for that purpose.
You are responsible for all the actions you make and information you post on the App. Therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold Stroll, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from any third party claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses including attorney’s fees suffered or reasonably incurred by us arising as a result of your access or use to our Services, Your Content, Your conduct toward other users, or this breach of Agreement.
10. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
11. CHANGES TO TERMS
We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.